40 minute Sun-dried tomato butter pasta and chicken dish
Lets start with the chicken!
1. Grab three bowls
Bowl one: add one cup of flour and a pinch of salt
Bowl two: add two cloves of garlic and extra virgin olive oil( about 1 1/2 cups for 4 chicken breasts)
Bowl three, 2 cups of panko bread crumbs, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper
2. Take your four boneless skinless chicken breasts and one at a time dip them into,
Bowl one first
Then bowl two
Then bowl three
3. Put them in the oven on a lined baking sheet at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, flip after 15 minutes and cook for another 10-15 minutes until internal temperature of the chicken reaches 160 degrees , after cooking let them rest at least 10 minutes before cutting into them
If using an air fryer put two chicken breasts in at a time, cook 425 degrees for 8 minutes, flip chicken and then cook on 350 degrees for 7 more minutes, always make sure to check internal temperature but mine comes out perfect like this every time!
As the chicken is cooking:
1. Grab a pan, add 1/2 a container of our Sun-dried tomato butter and an onion of your choice, sauté for about 5 minutes.
2. After about 5 minutes add 1 cup of parmesan cheese and 2 TBS of flour to the pan, stir until the mixture is thick and clumpy ( it should happen almost instantaneously)
3. Once the mixture is thick and clumpy add 1 1/4 cup of heavy cream, a cup of spinach ( fresh or frozen), 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
4. Stir until desired thickness, pour over pasta of your choice, put your chicken on top and enjoy!