Grilled strip steak
Items you will need:
1. Strip steak
2. 1 container of our grill binder
3. 1 container of our rosemary garlic butter
1. Pull steak out of fridge 30 minutes to 1 hour before cooking, letting it rest on the counter.
2. Just before you start cooking, generously coat entire steak with our grill binder.
3. Turn grill on and close lid, let heat up for at least 10 minutes before cooking
4. You will want to try and keep the grill right around 350 degrees the entire time.
5. Start with the fat strip on the side of the steak, placing it directly on the hot grill. Let cook for 2 minutes before turning clockwise and cooking another 2 minutes.
6. Lay steak flat on one side and cook 2 minutes before turning clockwise again and cooking for another 2 minutes.
7. Flip steak over and repeat step number 6.
8. Flip steak again and cook for 1 more minute on each side for a perfect medium steak (145 degrees F)
9. If you like a rare steak, shoot for a cook time of 8 ½ minutes, rotating clockwise every 2 minutes.
10. If you prefer a more well-done steak, shoot for a cook time of 11-12 minutes.
11. Once the steak is done cooking, let rest for 5 minutes before cutting into it! Do NOT skip this step!