Holiday Cornbread muffins
Items you will need:
1. 2 container of our honey whipped butter
2. ¾ cup of yellow cornmeal
3. 1 cup of flour
4. ½ cup of white sugar
5. 1 tsp of salt
6. 3 ½ tsp of baking powder
7. 2 TBS of our whipped honey butter( melted)
8. 2 large eggs( beaten)
9. 1 cup of milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Add all of the dry ingredients to a bowl first then mix.
3. Beat your eggs, melted butter and milk, whisk it all together really well.
4. Now combine the wet and dry ingredients together and mix only until combined, Do not over mix!
5. Pour your mixture into a muffin pan lined with muffin papers.
6. Bake 25 - 30 minutes, poke a tooth pick in the center to test if done .
7. Finish with bushing our whipped honey butter on the top of each muffin, serve and enjoy!