Maple bacon roasted carrots:
Items you will need:
1. 16 oz fresh peeled carrots
2. 1 container of our maple bacon butter
3. ½ tsp kosher salt
4. ¼ tsp pepper
5. 2 tsp fresh thyme or ½ tsp dried thyme (if thyme is not your thing, use parsley )
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree and line a cookie sheet with foil
2. If using baby carrots, you can wash them and the place entire bag in a large bowl. If your using larger carrots peel and slice 2 inches thick first.
3. Add 3 TBS of our maple bacon butter melted to the bowl along with kosher salt, pepper, and 1 tsp of thyme.
4. Mix well and then add carrots to a lined cookie sheet, try not to overcrowd.
5. Roast carrots for 25 minutes, making sure to stir halfway through.
6. Transfer carrots to a large bowl and add 2 more TBS of maple bacon butter and the remaining 1 tsp of thyme stir gently.
7. Let cool, serve and enjoy!